Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Holiday Homes, Pods & Tourers
- Your Holiday Home accommodation is available from 3pm on the day of your arrival. In order for us to prepare for our next guests, we ask you to vacate your Holiday Home by 10am on the day of your departure. For those not departed by 10am, we reserve the right to charge a penalty fee of £50.
- For insurance purposes 2 and 3 bedroom Holiday Homes cater for up to 6 people maximum. If we suspect that there are more than the maximum amount of people in any Holiday Home, we reserve the right to inspect the premises and terminate the holiday.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in selected Holiday Homes at a charge of £30.00. Please notify us before your arrival. Any dogs found in non dog holiday homes will result in a £50 penalty fee.
- Your pod/touring pitch is available from 12 noon on day of arrival until 11.30 a.m. on day of departure. A penalty charge will apply to anyone remaining after this time. Your pod sleeps up to a maximum of 4 people. If we suspect that there are more than the maximum amount of people in any pod, we reserve the right to inspect the premises and terminate the holiday.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in selected Pods at a charge of £5 per night.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times on the park. Any fouling must be cleared up immediately.
- If you expect to arrive after reception closes, please make arrangements with us to collect your keys.
- A maximum of 2 cars only is permitted outside each accommodation. Any extra cars or boats must be stored in our storage area.
- Please ensure no noise is made after 12pm Midnight.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where unreasonable behaviour persists.
- Accommodation may be inspected at the end of your holiday and any loss or breakages may be charged to you.
- Any discretions referring to your accommodation should be reported to reception immediately on the day of arrival. This will enable our friendly staff to act upon them instantly.
- As our hire fleet is also our sales fleet please note that the holiday home allocated on booking may change at any time due to ongoing caravan sales.
In the event of cancellations we do not issue refunds. Please note that only credit notes will be issued which can be redeemed for the duration of the season. These will be at the discretion of the Management. Under no circumstances will a cash refund be issued, before, during or after completion of your stay. You are strongly advised to take out some form of travel insurance to protect your position in the event that you are compelled to cancel your holiday
- We regret that in the event of a guest leaving early for whatever reason, no refunds will be given.
- Scoutscroft may run special offers from time to time. These offers do not apply to existing bookings taken at an earlier date when regular tariff applied. We are unable to move or change existing bookings to Special Offer dates once bookings have been made.
- Any items left in a Pod or Holiday Home must be claimed within two weeks of departure.
- We hope you have a pleasant holiday. Please bring this receipt with you when you come.
- Thank you for choosing Scoutscroft Holiday Centre.
- Scoutscroft Holiday Centre
- St Abbs Road, Coldingham, Berwickshire TD14 5NB
- T: 01890 771338 E: firstname.lastname@example.org