We are committed to providing high quality service to all our customers. Sometimes this goes wrong. If and when something does go wrong we need you to tell us about it in order to help us improve our standards.
As a family business we are always accessible at work, so please come in and discuss your problems in person to establish a plan to rectify any problems that may have occurred
If you wish to make a further complaint:-
- Please contact us directly in writing. We will acknowledge your complaint in writing or by phone within 2 working days of receipt.
- We will then investigate the complaint and respond to you in writing as soon as possible or at the latest within 10 working days of the complaint receipt.
- In all instances, if we justifiably need more time to investigate and manage your complaint (i.e. because another party is involved), we will provide a written reason why and an estimate of the date when we expect to be able to issue a response.
- All complaint information will be handled sensitively and following any data protection requirements.
- Complaints should be sent to the address below and marked for the attention of the Manager
- We will keep you informed either by letter or email, whichever you prefer and hopefully resolve your complaint
- If in the event we are unable to resolve your complaint you can then either contact a Legal Ombudsman, to which normally you will need to bring a complaint within 6 months, or you may choose to use an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) platform. Such a platform can be found here http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Scoutscroft Holiday Centre
St. Abbs Road, Coldingham, Berwickshire, TD14 5NB
Tel: 018907 71338 Fax: 018907 71257
- Scoutscroft Holiday Centre
- St Abbs Road, Coldingham, Berwickshire TD14 5NB
- T: 01890 771338 E: firstname.lastname@example.org